Sponsorship of a cross-country fence, a stadium jump, an online advertisement, or all three, is a great way to support MHT.
- MHT is the largest eventing competition in the northeast. 2019 had close to 450 horses competing. (The 2020 Horse Trials were cancelled due to COVID 19 restrictions.)
- Over 250 volunteers help make MHT possible. Competitors and volunteers are keenly aware of our sponsors and are grateful, as are we, for their support.
- Olympic riders, including Boyd Martin, Phillip Dutton and Buck Davidson, routinely pre-pare their U.S. Team horses at Millbrook Horse Trials.
- Each of the more than 120 Cross Country fences is beautifully decorated and available for sponsorship. These fences are highly visible and are seen by spectators and riders alike.
- The jumps on our spectacular Stadium Course are designed for impact and sponsor awareness. We can also help design jumps to your specific needs, creating greater visibility and awareness.